Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jadore Fedor

Remember my best friend Fedor? I might have talked about him once or twice but I can't remember for sure.

The thought about my blog being open to the entire universe has slipt through my mind, yes. And believe it or not, I am actually filtering a lot of what happened. So stop telling me. I realize I will probably never get a job after this but keeping you guys updated is just too important to me. My joblessness will fit in with my toothlessness.

My apologies for all of the grammatical errors. I should start proof reading but I probably won't. Time is money and I have prison to bail myself out of and teeth to buy.

Last night was our first Nation 2 Nation party. Every week or month or something a different nation puts on a party for the international students. This was the welcome party so I think the theme was Czech Republic but I honestly didn't pay attention.

So guess who I run into? I'll give you zero guesses because you all don't even have to think about it. My pal Fedor. Of COURSE I pretended that we were best friends who hadn't seen each other in years. "OH HEY!!!!!!! Where have you been?! I've been trying to get a hold of you but my phone was eaten by a dolphin.. Long story!"

I'm pretty sure he was not having it... He might have even quoted a passage from my earlier entry... Something about him being a wack job? Whoopsies. Let's just add this one to the list.

Side note about this party: In Prague, coat checks are a huge deal. I don't trust them. If I were a coat checker I would, without a doubt, rummage through people's coats. I can only imagine that's what they're doing. So I find a safe place to put my coat. That safe place? Under the bar. Some might disagree with me when I say that under the bar is a great place for my coat but whatever. I take out the goods and shove my coat under the bar. I come back hours later and my coat is hanging out from underneath and is in prestine condition. Success.

When searching for a secret hiding place for my jacket with my friend Laina, we tried putting it on top of the storage closet. There was about 7 feet from the top of the storage closet to the ceiling so we figured there was a ledge. Wrong. I toss up my coat only to hear it plummet 6 feet to the ground. I had to scale the walls like spiderman and do a triple axel into this storage closet that had crap everywhere. And when I say crap, I'm pretty sure there was actual shit in there but I was pumping with adrenaline so it was a blur. I got my jacket and cradled out. Another success.

Bye Fedor!

No comments:

Post a Comment